My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Creative Art Journal Week #42


Week #42 already!! Only 10 more to go!
This week's prompt is a grateful week
The rub on on my card says," Stop and dance in the flowers" and I was truly grateful that I was able to do just that this week!We celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary and spent time with our family who are not only dear to us but very near as well!
For this card I colored a chipboard flower with chalk ink and then stamped white flowers on it after I distressed the edges. I then wrapped it in fiber and added satin ribbon for leaves. I stamped flourishes on the card, inked the edges and added the rub on.

4 comments:

Kimberly Miller said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary - that is so wonderful in today's society.

Your card, and your blog, are really wonderful. You are a very creative talent.

Creatively,
Kimberly
www.kimberleekreations.blogspot.com/

Renee said...

This is such a pretty card Monica! Congrats on your wedding anniversary too!! You Go Girl!! :)

Nnairda's said...

I'm so proud of you for keeping up with your art journals. You are almost finished!

I really do need to get back into it. Just for the sake of art.

Take care!
Adriann

Nnairda's said...

I'm so proud of you for keeping up with your art journals. You are almost finished!

I really do need to get back into it. Just for the sake of art.

Take care!
Adriann

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails