My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Creative Art Journal Week #44



Here these are FINALLY!

This week's prompt is: home
There is lots you can do with this theme - past or previous home, dream home, how you make it home, why it is home, etc.
For me, my home is a manifestation of my soul. It is truly my nest and my safe haven, I've had to spend a lot of healing hours in my home and now - whenever I find myself away - Ifind myslef longing to return.

3 comments:

candy said...

fabulous design! I love the gems!

AJoy4Me2 said...

I'm starting this week doing your
"Creative Art Journal Weeks" I'm having so much fun exploring My Creative side. Audrey Joy

Nnairda's said...

I really need to get started again. :)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails