My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I've Gone Green!!!


I've always been a bit of a relaxed recycler but my daughter has put me over the edge. I am now composting and recylcing as a part of our daily regime.
One thing she makes for me is natural house cleaners (in exchange for homemade bread) and I cannot say how much I LOVE them. They work better than anything else I've ever used and, as someone who suffers from allergies and recurring bronchitis, they are a godsend. Thanks Deanne!!!

1 comment:

Nnairda's said...

Monica, I'm loving the new look of your blog. It's so serene...not that it wasn't before, but it has a more tranquil feel.

Enjoy your weekend!
Adriann

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails