My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SOSL - Week # 1 Challenge


Here is my take on the Week#1 challenge.
I was inspired by the square photos, the awesome colors and the summer feel I got from the example.
I am finally finishing up my ongoing alphabet book for my grandson.There is hidden journaling under the photo with the pull out 'learn' tab that reads:As my grandson is about to turn two, I love watching him discover his ever expanding world. On this day he was feeling quite independent as he explored the magic of Nana and Poppa's(us) backyard!

2 comments:

Nnairda's said...

Stopping by to say hello!

candy said...

I love garden pages, and yours is very cute!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails