My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blog Candy - Want some???


For a chance to win everything in this photo,go to Xtina's blog. She does some amazing work!!
Here's what the winner gets:
- 4 different kinds of vintage bookpages
- 6 strips of Magic Mesh
- 4 Paper Frills
- 6 Paper Doilies
- 12 different kinds of vintage tickets
- 4 journalingcards from Prima
- 1 very good chocolate
- 4 tags from Panduro
- 5 seal prints in different colors
- 8 pins
- 9 bling flowers for Petaloo

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Thank you for joining my blog candy! :)

Nnairda's said...

Ooh! I want!!

Adriann

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails