My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Coconut Lime Muffins with *Raspberry Filling


I had some leftover limes from mojitos so I was blog hopping looking for a recipe for Lime Muffins and I came across this one at Two Fat Als. They are so yummy and delicious!! Problem is I then had to find a use for the leftover coconut milk so I made some coconut rice. And then I thought...hmmm Curry Chicken would go so well with this!...so although I am still in my pyjamas and it's 4:00 pm, I have a plethera of great food to eat so come on over and join us for dinner...I promise to get dressed!
(*Although this recipe calls for Raspberry jam I used some Rhubarb and Strawberry jam I had on hand and they were still delicious!)

6 comments:

CINNIBONBON said...

Hey hey.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving that fabulous comment!!
I love your blog...your scrap pages are so amazing. you've got some serious talent!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

CINNIBONBON said...

PS....those muffins sound awesome!!

Nat said...

Oh those look so yummie!!!

Charleen said...

yummy...mojitos and muffins! :)

erin said...

hi there!
thanks for stopping by my blog.
those muffins sound yummy!
i'll pour you a cup of coffee to go with LOL.
erin

Gingerbread Girl said...

Hi Nana! I am a big fan of your videos, and I just visited your blog, and wow! You are so amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails