My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Heritage Days 2008




We just returned from the Heritage Days festival in Edmonton at Hawrelak Park with my daughter and her family. I am so thankful that the weather held out and it turned out to be a really pleasant afternoon after all. We sampled foods and listened to music from all over the world! My husband treated himself to a 'mango on a stick' glazed with a lemony sugar and cinnamon glaze. He loved it. (I'm not a big mango fan.) I always find a special treasure and this year I purchased some sandals from the Kenyan pavilion and some fantastic smelling incense from India.It's like a three hour trip around the world. I love my finds!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails