My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

SOSL Challenge #5


This week's challenge is entitled
It's all about the Polka dots AND Pictures Inspiration!!
This week they wanted to see polka dots on your layout. It can be patterned paper, your own hand made polka dotted background paper using paint, just go with the dots and use your imagination!! They would like to see you use the picture above for some inspiration on your layout...

This is yet another page in the alphabet book for my grandson where the mayor's son was brave enough to have a 22 month old as his ringbearer. He did an amazing job too!!
My inspiration was the green and pink in the picture which I picked up in the pp from Turner's tie and from the pink roses in the picture. I used Pebbles Inc. I Kandee dots for dimension. The journaling reads: Turner was so proud to wear his new black "toat".

2 comments:

candy said...

beautiful! I love the assorted circles that you used on the layout!

candy

TanishaRenee said...

I love the colors here and the 2 overlapping circles are clever! Beautiful!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails