My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, October 3, 2008

I love Fall!



It's been awhile since I blogged but things are crazy busy around here as we plan for my mom's 80th birthday and with that extra busyness comes increased pain in my spine, but this too shall pass.
We had a great weekend, first at a wedding where our oldest grandson was a ring bearer for the second time and the next day was a family portrait at the inlaws. Although it was hectic, the weather was amazing and it's always great to be surrounded by family and friends!!!

1 comment:

candy said...

how cute!! I can't wait till I have children of my own!

:)
candy

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails