My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just like the old days!





I puled an all nighter with my dear friend Teresa and we created these Bo Bunny Family Albums.(mine is on the left) It was so-o-o much fun. We laughed, sang, and got caught up on the latest 'news' and before we knew it ,it was 6:00 AM!!!!
The close up is the one that Teresa made!...pretty awesome for a first time scrapper!
Take a look at how my scrap room looked before I cleaned it up this afternoon!!

3 comments:

kangadventures said...

ahhhhhhhhh, now I want one! CANNOT believe you two. They look lovely. Carmella

QueenPam said...

Beautiful!

candy said...

an all nighter? Wow! That means you really must have loved what you were doing. They turned out fabulous!

:)
candy

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails