My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Neckties for the little Men


I made some orange neckties(see pic) for the little men to wear to Grandma's birthday party.They are the exact style of the one worn here. They are reversible with faded denim on the reverse so all they have to wear is jeans and a shirt.I just think they are so cute!!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Wow... I can't believe you made the ties already. We were just at the store yesterday. Count Turner in for a tie please.
Just so everyone knows that my nephew Beck in the pic..isn't he cute!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails