My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ready to work!


I've got a hot mug of Celestial Seasonings Nutcracker Sweet tea already, laundry done, and Chicken and Dumplings on the stove and I'm already to get ready for my Loonie and Tinsel Toonie card party on Sunday!
My guests will pay an initial cost is $10 and then they will pay a loonie(one dollar) or a toonie (two dollars) for more elaborate cards, per card they make. There will be Christmas music, Mulled wine, snacks and free make and takes so any blog readers in the area please come along and join in the holiday spirit!!!

1 comment:

candy said...

awww....I wish I lived closer so I can join in, it sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun!!

:)
candy

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails