My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Been busy!






I received the most wonderful gift from my friend Ana in Switzerland, who is not only a regular viewer of my Scrapbooking at Monica's Place YouTube show, she hosts her own scrapbook show as well! She sent me this wonderful stationary box so I just HAD to make three of them for gifts. Although it was time consuming, it was very easy and I'm really pleased with how they turned out.
Each monogrammed stationary box has 4 large cards, 4 3x3 cards, 5 tags, a post it note pad and a place for postage stamps and a pen.I hope they like them! Go here to see the tutorial on how to make them.

2 comments:

~ Mylene ~ said...

Darling, the stationery boxes are smashing!

Kisses to you, gorgeous.

Peace ~

M

Nnairda's said...

Wow...You have been busy! I just love the boxes. TFS the link!!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails