My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sister time is a Cookie Walk!


My sister asked me what I wanted for my birthday, which was in November, and I said I would just like to spend some quality time with her. She researched and made plans for us to go on a cookie walk at the United Church in Sherwood Park.
It was really fun. You paid for whatever sized box you wanted and then filled it with selections from hundreds of dozens of cookies and squares. It was a very snowy Saturday morning but we had a wonderful time. After our cookie walk we managed to get in some great Christmas shopping too!
I gave some of the cookies away and the rest we've been sampling on everyday. What a treat!!
I'll be sure to return next year!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails