My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy and Blessed New Year!

Last year around this same time I was toying around with a word that I could focus on for 2008 and the word was 'Grace" and I do believe that I tried to live my year full of grace. For this year my focus word is metamorphosis as I know that I am ready for a change within; a change that will help me be my truest self. To the left is a button where I plan to follow the amazing Milliande as she gives art journal prompts for every day of January. I'm looking forward to this year ahead full of so many wondrous possibilities. I hope you are living the best time of your life! I continue to thank you for all of your posts and comments!

1 comment:

Nnairda's said...

Happy New Year! And here's to your journey of metamorphosis!!

Adriann

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails