My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Online Store Opening!

I am so thrilled to announce the opening our our new online store called Modezigns(which is a combination of our names)
It has been a dream of my daughter Deanne and mine to create and sell our products.
We are presently adding inventory everyday,which includes knitted, crocheted and sewn items as well as cards and folk art, so please click on the icon at the left and pop in to say hello!!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Very nice! I wish you both much success.

Blessings!

Adriann

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails