My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Introducing Baby Ossie!

I am so pleased to announce that we have a brand new grandson. He is named after his paternal great grandfather, James Oswald "Ossie" Lipscombe and the new baby's name is Ossie Richard (my dh) Roderick(his paternal grandpa).
I was blessed to be my daughter's doula again and I couldn't be more thrilled. He weighed 8-1 and measured 21.5 inches.
So cute!
Big brother is so proud!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations!!! This is a very cute newborn baby. I'm always happy with the new arrivals....Carpediem!!!!

Adriann said...

Congrats! He is super adorable...love the pic of him and big brother!

What a wonderful experience for dd to have mom as a doula. Just beautiful!

Enjoy the new baby!!

TanishaRenee said...

He is so beautiful Monica! Congratulations...sending well wishes to your DD and har family!

~ Mylene ~ said...

Oh my word he's lovely, Monica. Congratulations, darling! What a tremendous joy to be doula for your wee girl. You are well-blessed indeed!

Peace ~

M

candy said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby! Oh my! Absolutely precious!! I love that you posted the pic!

:)
candy

Anna said...

What a little darling! He is so adorable!
My best wishes to the whole family!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails