My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, July 10, 2009

52Q #27


Q- What have you found lately?
Today I was searching all over for an important legal contract and I found it!!
I used office supplies to create my tag(that is made with graph papered card stock) and I also had fun making the mini file folder. The 'words' are peeking through a 'window' from a business envelope and underlined with a yellow highlighter pen and of course I couldn't forget the paper clips and staples!!

1 comment:

candy said...

Great tag! I like the window effect of the words peeking through

:)
candy

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails