My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pickled Beets



Today I was kind of bored :(..... Due to the fact that I have Strep Throat I cannot visit my family and most important my grand babies!...so... I decided to do some things around the house. I started by making myself a delicious breakfast of Cinnamon French Toast and it was yummers and then I went on to pickle some beets.
I also added some new items to my Etsy store also called Nana's Place so go by and check them out. Hope you are having a productive day!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails