My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

H1N1 and Happy Halloween!





Our Halloween Saturday started out with my husband lining up at 7:00 AM at the immunization station located our local mall for the H1N1 vaccine. I joined him at 10 Am for a total wait time of 4 1/2 hours. The crowds throughout the city have been unbelieveable . I tossed around the idea of getting the shot or not but because I was in the high risk group and had pneumonia a couple of times last winter I thought it would be a good idea and I'm glad that I did because they are now very short on the vaccine in our area.
The rest of the day was filled with getting ready for our craft sale and ended with our grandsons coming over to trick or treat. I was dressed as an angel and they were all dressed from the cat family. A lion, a jaguar and a tiger...oh my!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails