My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, December 28, 2009

ahh!!!....


So here we are ...survived another fun filled Christmas. I spent the last couple of days in my pj's, relaxing, knitting and watching a ton of great movies and I've started the day off with these delicious 'Dreamy Creamy' scones and home made marmalade my dear friend and neighbour, Laura, made for me. Paired with some steamy, hot, spiced Khristmas Koffee and that's just about as good as it gets! I'm off today to catch some after Christmas sales but I hope you've found time to relax and enjoy everything around you!

3 comments:

~ Mylene ~ said...

.:sigh:. Christmas blessings, loving hugs, my friend.

xox

M

modern_dad said...

Reminds me of Hanratty's on Whyte Ave. Delicious!

Live.Love.Scrap said...

hummm would be good to have the receipe know that you've teased our tase buds..lol

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails