My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Life Q #1 - What little things are you going to enjoy more in the new year?


Life Q #1 - What little things are you going to enjoy more in the new year?
I started with a quote on a strip of paper which i adhered to the card as well as a polka doted blue piece of printed paper. I made a paper flower, painted it with mod podge and added a flower brad for the center. I add a photd and journaling that reads:
This year I'm going to make a special effort to stay in the moment and try to live each of those moments to the fullest. Enjoy the sunshine, the snow and the rain, the ups and downs, the laughter and tears.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails