My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Life Q's and cues!



I would like to invite you to join me on a 52 week art journal adventure. This is the first time I've led in the prompts as I've followed the amazing Emily Falconbridge for two years now but I thought the time has come for me to give this a try.
Each week I will give you a question for you to answer via this blog and videos. You are to answer in the form of art journaling.
The art journal I created was by recycling all of my Christmas cards and binding them into a book. The cards are made of such amazing heavy card stock so it works great for this type of artwork.

My wish is that by the end of the year, by answering the Q's, we will all know our selves just that much better. Please play along and share your creations by leaving a link to your blog in the comments section.

1 comment:

Audrey Breaux said...

http://just-scrapin.blogspot.com/2015/01/life-qs-52-week-art-journal-challenge.html

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails