My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Life Q's - Week #3



This past week I've had way too much on my plate so I thought that this would be a great question for us all to reflect upon. For my page I started by creating a background with a blue acrylic paint wash, and then I took an empty chipboard button package and used it as a circle template. I then used white acrylic paint and a foam stamp and stamped the edges of my 'plate'.
The servings on my plate were created from 3 card stock circles that I embellished and then attached with a single brad and they they are family, things I love and a space just for quiet reflection.
I feel so much more balanced after completing this activity but my craft space is a mess!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails