My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life Q's - Week #5 - What color brings you joy?



What color brings you joy?
For me it's the color of new leaf green. Green is all about rebirth, renewal and balance and it's the color at the center of the rainbow!!!
For this page I truly kept it green by creating my background with junk from my purse. I then covered it with gesso and used a part of a paper doily as a stencil to create some depth to the background. I glimmer misted my flowers and created a unique flower using a paper clip and some beads and adhered them with Glossy Accents. I also made another flower out of buttons. I added a butterfly and some bling and out a 'joy' rub on over the paper vase.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm going to have to ponder this question for awhile... I love all colors!!! Although 'yellow' keeps coming to mind. Your page is beautiful!!!!!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails