My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Lovely Way to Start 2010





We had a great, relaxing new year's eve full of great tunes like ''Wheels on the Bus''and ''B-I-N-G-O"!
We enjoyed amazing appetizers coourtesy of my son and dined on Chinese Food from Asian Connection.
After ringing in the New Year with my husband, all 3 grandsons, my son and daughter in law we all hit the hay. Most of the gang left just around 10 this morning so my oldest grandson and I decided to make a magical castle for his new king, complete with secret key and window, and was it ever a fun way to start out the new year! Happy New Year everyone and here's to lots more magical moments!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Happy New Year!

I'm a member of Art 42 also and hope to be in a swap or two with. I love everything you do!!!

A

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails