My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life Q's - Week #6 - Saturdays is a great day for _________



Saturdays is a great day for _________

I was totally inspired by the lyrics of the song 'Saturdays In The Park by Chicago :
"Can you dig it? Yes I can and I've been waiting such a long time... for Saturday...!"
Saturdays are my most favorite day of the week! I was making this video on a Saturday and because it is my favorite day of the week I thought it would make the perfect prompt!
I started with a page from the Just Chillin paper pack from Making Memories and after coloring it with my Stampin' Up markers and distressing it with Ranger inks I added lots of bling! My journaling reads:
'Saturdays (are great) for chillaxin', lunches, movies, shopping and for hanging out with your 'sister friends!'

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails