My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Life Q's - Week #9- Do you consider yourself 'high maintenance'??


Do you consider yourself high maintenance?
Are you somewhat of a diva that will never be seen without their make up on?
I consider myself to be a paper bag princess. I love to to shop and look good but on a real budget.
For this page I used a magazine sillohuette for the lady and then I created a a ball gown out of a paper bag, stickers and glitter
I used alpha stickers as masks for the title. I aslo used a black Marvy Uchida Puffy felt for the hair and organza ribbon for the sash.

1 comment:

Laura D. said...

I laughed out load when I saw this prompt!!! And got to work on my journal page. Hope you like and thanks for making Mondays fun!
Laura D.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31460824@N06/4401722858/

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails