My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm a G.I. diet girl and loving it!!


OK...I have tried every diet under the sun, Weight Watchers, The Soup Diet, Atkins, but it's the same story.... you lose it you gain it back. I vowed a few years ago that I wasn't going to go on any other diet plans until I was ready to make a life commitment to changing my eating habits forever. Then my girlfriend told me about the G.I. Diet and wow!!......(that totally sounded an infomercial)

It is so easy, so not different than what I eat.... and there is no measuring and counting involved!.... and it works as I've lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

I recommend that anyone who is struggling with their weight and wants to improve their health give it a try!!! The book I purchased was the G.I. Clinic Diet by Rick Gallop as it gives meal plans and weekly grocery lists!

Go here for more information.

Occasionally I will share recipes and tips that have been working for me so that you all don't have to re-invent the wheel!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails