My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Farmer's Market right outside by back door!



We've been complaining alot about the horrendous mosquitoes that have descended upon our fair city and I even found myself wishing for winter(argh!!) but this morning, I took a step outside my back door and within minutes my arms were full with a wonderful tomato harvest and a nosegay of daisies and I realized that THIS is why I love summer!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Monica. Wow!! Your garden must be so beautiful. :) Your flowers and tomatoes look amazing!! We have horrible mosquito's in South Louisiana. The city tries to spray for them, but it doesn't help. Thank you for sharing your lovely garden goodies with us. Hugs, Jenny :)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails