My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

my word little word....


My one little word for 2011 is 'sassy'. I want to add a little more sass in my life. I am turning 60 this year and although I have a very confident personality, I could use a little sass in the area of my self image. Since I have lost 40 pounds on the G.I. diet, I have found myself so attracted to new make up and trying to look the best I can be so the word sassy is just perfect for me!

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

I love this Monica! I think it's just fantastic, and it's never too late! The good thing is "sassy" at 60 is very different thing than sassy at 16! lol Hope you have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

NickelNook said...

LOL Well Monica, your word for the year seems to be bringing out an interesting element! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails