My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Free course!! Soothing the Soul {revisted!}


Many years ago I facilitated a workshop with my dear friend Judy called Soothing the Soul In a nutshell it was a course to help you utilize the tools you already possess to nurture Yourself. I discussed the benefits of journaling, bath therapy,
sacred spaces, healing therapies and creative self-expression.
The course was offered on vimeo for a fee but I have now decided to offer it for FREE!!!
I have revamped the videos a little but the message remains the same.
Please join me on this amazing journey for FREE!
You will find the videos posted here and on youtube and I've renamed it Soothing the Creative Soul.
I hope you enjoy this series and can take away something to help enhance your life.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails