My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 1rst Day of Spring?


Everything is so blah here that you would never know that it is the first day of Spring. The ground is snow covered, the sky is gray and the trees are bare. The only thing that brightened up my day today was my breakfast. I didn't realize until after I had prepared everything that is was all bright orange. I had half of a toasted light multigrain bagel with an easy over omega egg covered in cheddar cheese and some nice sliced oranges on the side. Too my surprise it was so nice to see something cheery and bright looking back at me from my plate!
Hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods!

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

Ooh!! That looks delicious! Almost as delicious as the piece of cake I'm eating now! It's dull and dreary and snow covered here too! lol But spring really is coming...I know it is! :o)

hookncroch said...

Yummy!!
That looks really good. I might have to go and make myself a snack....and you say i never read your blog. SURPRISE!!!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails