My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 Day Shred! - The Beginning.......


I have been putting starting this off for awhile now but I decided why wait. Stop complaining about losing the last 20 pounds and time to get it done. I started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred where she says you can lose 20 pounds in 30 days, so I am here to document my journey. I first want to say that I didn't just go from chronic severe pain to the 30 Day Shred all by myself! I had the amazing support of my husband,my family, friends, the Low G.I. food plan and most especially my former trainer , Lee Hodgins, from PHAT Training INC Without his support and words of wisdom there is NO way I would be where I'm at today!
Lee said to me once no matter who you are or where you are we are all starting each day at the beginning so here is my beginning ...again!
I started Day One today and although it was difficult, I got through it and I feel really great about that. Time will tell how I feel about this tomorrow! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

I'm reading this a little bit late...but YOU GO GIRL!! YAY!! I'm here to catch up on your blog and support you as much as I can...a little bit after the fact! lol But here nonetheless! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails