My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 3 - 30 Day Shred! -Feel That?!


This morning I DID NOT WANT to do this workout at all. It's not that I was hurting or aching, I just didn't want to play, but once I started working out it was much easier and quicker that I thought. I've noticed that my abs are a little sore but it's a good kind of pain! During the workout Jillian Michaels shouts" Do you feel that pit in your abs? Well that's the fear leaving your body!" Awesomeness! My goal is too fit comfortably into these straight legged, non stretchy, Calvin Klein jeans...(key word, comfortably!)I really can't believe that me, Miss Chronic Pain, can do this workout. If I can do it then so can YOU!!!

2 comments:

concretenprimroses said...

Good for you! I hope you reach your goal.
I did one morning and thought ok I almost died but I can do this. Then I tried to stand up after breakfast and I couldn't!
Some of us can't take it in the knees unfortunately. I got a puppy whom I walk several time/day and I'm getting results from that!
Kathy

NickelNook said...

Now, that's some great motivation! Those jeans will look GREAT!! You can do it Monica! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails