My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 2 - 30 Day Shred! -Togetherness!


So I was a little sore when I woke up but nothing like I expected to be! I slept really well and felt pretty good and I seem a bit more able to move around but I'm still in the honeymoon period!
During the workout right when I was ready to quit Jillian says"Hang in there! We're all in this together!' and it really encouraged me to go on!
I really have to say that wearing really good workout shoes is imperative!!

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

Isn't that particular soreness a great feeling? Hmmm...I don't think I've actually experienced it for a while myself! lol I should put some thought, or perhaps some action, into that, shouldn't I? I've also decided that "really good shoes" are imperative for EVERYTHING! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails