My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 6 - 30 Day Shred - My sabbath


A very wise teacher once said to me "if you don't take a day of rest, the Lord will surely give you one!" Well I got mine today. I had an overnight stay at the hospital with a very swollen neck. My neck was so full of fluid that the skin broke down and turned burgundy' They gave me an epi pen and an IV of prednisone, Pepcid and Benadryl!i have Lupus but uts never reared its ugly face quite like this before! I am so tired today so I guess I'll take my sabbath!
I'm blogging this from my bed!

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! How are you doing now? I got to this a bit late again so I hope your rest was good for you and that you're doing much better now! You take care!...Nancy :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails