My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Super cute and sassy birthday gift!




After a visit to Michaels Craft Store and their bargain bin I was inspired to make the cutest birthday gift for my daughter in law. First I purchased a Paula Dean recipe card box and the matching cards and some really super cute coordinating muffin liners. I then embellished the box with her name in glittered Thickers and some flowers after watching roxyfur's how to video. I then went on to make yoliebeans apron design for her out of a waffled green tea towel I picked up at JYSK. I added a fabric flower I made using my Tim Holtz tattered flower die cut and placed a pink button in the center. It turned so so cute and sassy and she loved it! Nothing like homemade gifts!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails