My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vintage Window turned chalkboard!





I am so blessed to have a dear friend and neighbor who LOVES finding great thrift and vintage finds and LOVES to share them with me!! This great antique window was found by my neighbor in an abandoned farmhouse and with a little spit and polish and application of some chalk paint (she had some leftover that she gave to me)it is now a great new chalkboard that I will hang in my back porch!
Total cost for me:FREE!!! Thanks Laura!

1 comment:

Laura said...

My pleasure, dear friend! Looks Fab

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails