My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting ready for the christmas craft Sale!


Santa's workshop is open for business as we start to prepare for our big Christmas craft sale in November. I usually do my canning items first and this year is no exception. I started with the most amazing Pina Colada Jam and it is a hit!!!
It's great on toast, ice cream or even as a dip for coconut shrimp. Yummo!

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Sounds deelish!!! I like how you decorated the jars.

NickelNook said...

I haven't done shows for a couple of years now after doing them for MANY years! There are some things about it that I really miss! Your jam looks wonderful and I hope you share more! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails