My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Healthy Grilled Cheese!


I had the most tasty lunch today. I had just baked my daily bread so I sliced a couple of pieces, toasted it and topped it low fat mozza, fresh picked tomatoes and basil from my potager and topped everything with cracked pepper.Move over Rachel Ray!!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Looks yummy!

Patti aka NW Lady said...

Oh this looks yummy but at first I thought it was eggs on the bread. tomatoes sound better! Patti

NickelNook said...

Oh, wow! That looks incredibly delicious Monica! I'll have to try that! Thank you! :o)

Anonymous said...

You pretty much said what i could not effectively communicate. +1

My blog:
rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net

autumnsmimi said...

Yummy!I think Im going to make one of these for lunch today.

autumnsmimi said...

Yummy! I think I am going to make one of these for my grand daughter and myself today for lunch.I just became a subsciber to your youtube channel and I am now going to follow you oon your blog.Your wonderful to watch!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails