My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Look what I thrifted!


I was at our local Salvation Army Thirft store yesterday and I came across a large bag of 10 brand new balls of Les Fils Marnel acrylic/mohair yarn. Normally one skein would cost at least $5-$6 on sale and I scored these 10 balls for $4.00 in total!!!
I immediately started on these Instant Mittens from the Mary Jane, Midge and Mink blog. I decided to add a cable for interest.
Gotta love thrift stores!

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

YAY for you Monica! That's such a yummy yarn to work with! Your mitten looks wonderful! Don't tell anyone but I'm really looking forward to mitten weather! I also love to hear about a great bargain like that! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails