My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lovin' my Junk!


I am loving the new junk journal craze right now. The best thing about them is that you use the stuff you already have in your stash to create the most amazing journals. Here is a travel journal I just finished for a swap on YPP. The one I received in return was so amazing that I just may have to book a trip just so I can use it!!

2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh boy!! I hope you're going to show them on YouTube soon... Maybe?!! I'm having fun with mine too, and am thinking I may post it sometime soon.. I work on it gradually, whenever I CAN anyways. I want to start putting my personal photos in there, but DON'T want to do THAT till after I show the whole journal FIRST! So, while I may be a little camera shy, I'm feeling a little more eager and motivated, because I want to finish my pages, and move on to the next ones! (0; Hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina

NickelNook said...

I agree...they're so much fun both to make and look at! I've only made one so far but I know I'll be making lots more! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails