My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back To School!



It seems like yesterday when my first born was starting Kindergarten and now my first grandson has begun his school journey. Time truly does fly! Enjoy every precious moment and congratulations to all of the mommies and daddies out there that are bravely watching their little ones leave the nest for the first time!
I'm taking my grandson out for lunch today so I created this card using the the ABC Primer paper collection from Graphic 45.Have a beautiful day everyone!

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

So cute! I think I was always more nervous on the first day of school then my girls were! I LOVED school! Now my oldest will be starting her Master's next week at the U of A! Yes...time flies! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails