My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Canadian Style!

This year we kind of celebrated Thanksgiving twice! First was a couple of weekends ago at my sister's place. Her daughter was here visiting from Jersey so we all got together and it as extra meaningful because my brother, who last year at this time was in a coma, was there bearing gifts and thanks for all of us who helped him through his ordeal. It was potluck and my grandson made a 'casserole' for the birds on my deck. So Sweet!
We also celebrated this past Monday and my mom stayed over and we cooked together.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails