My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Huge Success!

Our Craft sale was a huge success again this year. Not only did we sell the fruits of all of our hard work, we had the opportunity to visit with friends and family over a cup of warm, spicy Peach tea. To top things off,the weather cooperated with a light dusting of the first snowfall of the season. All in all it was a huge success!

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

I'm happy to hear it went so well! The photo is wonderful!...Nancy :o)

kim.scrapper said...

I am happy to hear that your craft sale was a hit and always nice to enjoy a cup of tea with friends.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails