My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Craft Slae

I have been so busy pricing and creating getting ready for our annual craft and bake sale which is going to be on Nov. 11 and 12. I spent most of the day pricing items and I'm starting to get super excited for the big sale! If you live in the St. Albert/Edmonton area please send me an email and I'll send you the address for the sale! Now I'm off to bed for some well deserved rest !

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

Those jars all look fantastic! I remember that feeling very well as I did shows myself for many years! The anticipation is so thrilling! We're not going to be visiting our daughter this weekend or I'd sure be a customer! All the best! I look forward to hearing it was a great success! :o)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails