My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Join the Challenge with me!

So most of my regular blog readers know that I follow a low GI (glycemic index) diet and for the most part its been a life saver, especially this year with the start of weight gaining treatments for Lupus. So why would I switch it up? Well,I need a change to my system,a shock, you might say and under as I've hit a plateau for sometime now. Under the recommendation of my son (owner and fitness trainer of PHAT Training), I've decided to do the Body by Vi 90 day Challenge. I started yesterday and it is so simple! I plan on blogging and vlogging my journey so stay tuned!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails