My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, March 9, 2012

March Madness Prize #2-Vintage Groove Jewellery by Making Memories

I will be adding to the March Madness grand prize a  kit of Vintage Groove Making Memories Jewellery!

Remember to follow this blog, go to youtube and subscribe to my channel and leave a comment under each video in this March Madness series. Good luck!!

2 comments:

crafting to stay sane said...

This is Gorgeous! I have never seen Making Memories jewellery pieces here in the uk! My daughter would love them!
TFS
hugs Alyson x

CraftyLoops said...

Ohhh these are beautiful Nana. So pretty. Lee x

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails