My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ahhh...bare feet!

I just love this pic that I snapped of my 2 year old grandson's feet that I captured at a family picnic birthday party on a sunny, Sunday afternoon. (Look at the piece of grass hanging off his t-shirt!)
His little tootsies have just enough grass stains and dirt on them to know that he had a great time running barefoot through the grass. Just so sweet how they are tucked under his little butt....be still my heart!!

2 comments:

Adriann said...

That is sweet! Monica, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog for my followers. All you have to do is leave a comment here: http://www.oneofhis2day.blogspot.com/2012/05/may-6-giveaway-details.html

Please stop by.
Adriann ♥

Raquel said...

Omg! I love this picture! We always talk about how my niece has her feet dirty. Thanks for the photo idea!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails